Welcome to the Lafayette County Tax Collector
News & Announcements
• The first quarterly Installment Plan (2014 Property Taxes) bill should be arriving in the mail to those of you who are enrolled in this plan.
If you enrolled in the plan but do not receive a bill within the next few days please contact our office.
• If you are coming into the office to do any business concerning you Driver License and you are not Real ID compliant please contact us first so we can go over the required documents that will need.
If you have any questions please contact our office.
• NOTE: Your Billing Address is very important to us, please contact this office if you have moved or have changed your address.
• PROPERTY OWNERS SHOULD BE AWARE THAT PROPERTY TAXES ARE DUE ANNUALLY.
• Questions about these tax bills or services please contact this office at 386-294-1961 or fax 386-294-2462.
I hope the information contained herein is informative and helpful to you. My
goal is to provide you the highest level of service in the most cost effective
I trust this website will be of benefit to you and hope you will contact me if you have any questions.