Welcome to the Lafayette County Tax Collector
News & Announcements
• 2016 Real Estate & Personal Property Taxes are due March 31, 2017.
Note: a 3% penalty will be added April 1, 2017.
• 2016/2017 Special Assessments are due March 31, 2017
Note: a 1.5% penalty will be added each month beginning April 1, 2017.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you as Tax Collector.
If I can assist you in any way please do not hesitate to contact me.
• The Lafayette County Tax Collector's Office does not issue weapons permits. You must go to Suwannee County Tax Collector's Office per Tallahassee.
• Your Billing Address is very important to us, please contact this office if you have moved or have changed your address.
• PROPERTY OWNERS SHOULD BE AWARE THAT PROPERTY TAXES ARE DUE ANNUALLY.
• Questions about these tax bills or services please contact this office at 386-294-1961 or fax 386-294-2462.
I hope the information contained herein is informative and helpful to you. My
goal is to provide you the highest level of service in the most cost effective
I trust this website will be of benefit to you and hope you will contact me if you have any questions.