Welcome to the Lafayette County Tax Collector
News & Announcements
• 3rd installment for 2016 Tax Bills will be mailed the first week of
December. If you do not receive yours within a couple weeks, please contact
• 2016 Tax bills were mailed out on November 1st.
If you did not receive your bill/bills please call the office and we will gladly assist you.
• The Lafayette County Tax Collector's Office does not issue weapons permits.
You must go to Suwannee County Tax Collector's Office per Tallahassee.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office.
• NOTE: Your Billing Address is very important to us, please contact this office if you have moved or have changed your address.
• PROPERTY OWNERS SHOULD BE AWARE THAT PROPERTY TAXES ARE DUE ANNUALLY.
• Questions about these tax bills or services please contact this office at 386-294-1961 or fax 386-294-2462.
I hope the information contained herein is informative and helpful to you. My
goal is to provide you the highest level of service in the most cost effective
I trust this website will be of benefit to you and hope you will contact me if you have any questions.