Welcome to the Lafayette County Tax Collector
News & Announcements
The Tax Certificate Sale will be held on May 29, 2015, beginning at 10:00AM,
in the County Commissioner's Board Room which is located in the Lafayette
- This will be a live sale only. We do not conduct online Tax Certificate Sales.
- If you are new to the sale process and are planning on
attending you will need a Certificate Bidding Number to participate.
Please visit The Tax Collector's Office prior to the start of the Sale so we can set you up.
- All unpaid Property Taxes are scheduled to be advertised in The Mayo Free Press on May
14th, May 21st, and May 28th. Please keep in mind that some of the
advertised Parcels may have the taxes paid on them prior to the sale.
If you have any questions please contact our office.
• NOTE: Your Billing Address is very important to us, please contact this office if you have moved or have changed your address.
• PROPERTY OWNERS SHOULD BE AWARE THAT PROPERTY TAXES ARE DUE ANNUALLY.
• Questions about these tax bills or services please contact this office at 386-294-1961 or fax 386-294-2462.
I hope the information contained herein is informative and helpful to you. My
goal is to provide you the highest level of service in the most cost effective
I trust this website will be of benefit to you and hope you will contact me if you have any questions.